It’s been a while since I posted here because I was busy working here in Germany. I actually missed blogging. I was lucky to have the opportunity to do sports photoshoot before. I am not sure if they where edited or what. But anyway I want to share that I love sports. I joined volleyball, basketball, swimming and truck and field, football which I learned at school. Before we love to do cheering at school and trying out some bending games and so on. I use to split once and was never able to do it again. But I am not giving up and never too old to do some stuff like bending. I still do some split exercises from time to time so that I can be able to perform. I also like to do billiards on my free time. Sometimes I also play badminton with friends. Wall climbing is the most exciting sports for me. I tried outdoor wall climbing at UP Diliman which was very high and now here in Germany I was able to do a big wall climbing with different categories. I want to be able to pull off some stunts one day. Then lately I also learned how to play Tennis here in Germany. Which was difficult because I can’t do long strides. But I think if I practice more I can do more definitely. I aim to play two on two one day on Tennis. I am also good at Boxing at the gym.
Ok So enough of the stuff that I do. It is also important to wear clothes and shoes that will make you comfortable and less sweaty to be able to withstand any weather circumstances or to withstand your moves. One that is sturdy enough, breathable and long lasting enough to endure.


No comments:
Post a Comment